A Free COVID-19 Course for Drivers
Professional drivers are on the front lines of this global COVID-19 pandemic, providing essential supplies to the nation.
To help drivers stay safe and informed in this critical time, ITI has released a new course, COVID 19: What Drivers Need To Know.
If you're an ITI customer, the course is available immediately. Simply log into your account and assign it to drivers.
We've also made the course available as a free video to the general public at the link below (please be aware that the free video does not include mastery-based quizzes, completion tracking or other Sentix LMS functionality).
Keep Drivers Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19: What Drivers Need to Know helps drivers understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, how it could affect their work and safety, and steps to keep themselves and others safe. It deals with driver-specific concerns, including:
- High-touch areas inside the vehicle
- Important regulatory and operational changes
- Avoiding distracted driving and managing stress in challenging times
- Lifestyle changes that help keep drivers and others safe
- Links to reliable, up-to-date information sources on this rapidly evolving situation
ITI Is Here to Help
Now more than ever, the right training is essential for your drivers' health, safety and efficiency. ITI has been providing high-quality online training to the transportation and logistics industry for over 20 years, and we're here to help.
Please don't hesitate to contact our training team with any questions or concerns about moving your training online.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Here's a list of the most helpful links we've found about the unfolding pandemic. Share them with drivers or anyone else who could benefit.
- CDC's COVID-19 page - Essential information on known symptoms of COVID-19, how to protect yourself and others, and what to do if you're sick.
- FMCSA COVID-19 Information & Resources - FMCSA’s latest information, declarations, and resources in response to the coronavirus.
- DHS Fact Sheet - Updates from the Department of Homeland Security about border crossings affected by the pandemic.
- Love's COVID-19 Updates
- Pilot Flying J COVID-19 Updates
- TA & Petro COVID-19 Updates
- Land Line and OOIDA - A frequently updated page compiling the latest information from state and federal governments on the pandemic, especially with parking updates and rest stop closures.
Do you have more COVID-19 resources you've found that other fleets and drivers might find useful? Let us know and we can list them.
Stay healthy and safe out there!