ELDT Is (Still) Coming
While it's always handy to have a plain-English guide to the new entry-level driver training rules, sometimes you need this regulatory sea-change explained even more simply. Maybe you need to explain it to marketing? Or perhaps a slightly more advanced audience during "bring your child to work" day on Thursday? In either case, you'll find this handy infographic details the law's biggest changes in an easy-to-read visual format.
As you can see, the road to ELDT compliance is long, bumpy and full of hidden perils... if you try to go it alone, that is. With On Ramp™ Entry-Level Driver Training, you don't have to. You get online training in all 30+ required theory training topics, integration with DOT's new registry, automated assessments and record-keeping, and a system to manage it all.
On Ramp in a Nutshell
- Meet ELDT mandatory theory requirements on all 30+ core curriculum areas.
- Save time and money with online training that students can take from anywhere.
- Use Group Training mode to lead in-class discussions on curriculum areas.
- Automatically administer tests and send student completion data to DOT’s Training Provider Registry (TPR)*.
- Enjoy real-time record keeping and secure data storage.